PARIS – Faurecia SA, the French supplier of seating, instrument panels and interior trim, is following the path of competitor Johnson Controls Inc. with its recently established international design department. With 40 designers and modelers, Faurecia is well behind JCI's 200, but the two companies are believed to be the only suppliers with design departments comparable to those of auto makers. Faurecia worked with Volvo on transparent center console. At Lear Corp., the other major ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Interior Suppliers Position for More Design Work" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642