TRAVERSE CITY, MI – We’ve heard it before, but it’s being said with more emphasis as the auto industry grapples with mounting cost concerns: Don’t hold your breath waiting for fuel-cell vehicles (FCVs) and the “hydrogen economy.” Fuel-cell vehicles such as GM’s Autonomy may be future, but conventional engines have room to improve. Powertrain experts from all points on the automotive landscape speaking at the Management Briefing Seminars “Advanced Power Technology Forum” here ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Internal Combustion Has Plenty of Spark" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642