Some 7,000 International Truck and Engine Corp. (Navistar) workers in the U.S. ratify a United Auto Workers labor contract by a 55% to 45% margin. The contract calls for lump-sum payments equal to 3% of wages in the first, second and fourth years of employment and a 3% wage rate increase in the third and fifth years. Pension benefits also increase for future retirees during the life of the 5-year contract. Workers will receive benefits ranging from $35.65 to $36.40 per year of service, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"International Workers Ratify UAW Contract" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642