NEW YORK -- Vehicle sales over the Internet have soared 40%-50% over year-ago to about $30 billion annually, says Bob Brisco, CEO of CarsDirect.com. Brisco forecasts that figure will climb rapidly to $40 billion a year. That translates into an Internet share of 6% of retail vehicle sales, and Brisco expects it to climb into the high teens within five years. Business at CarsDirect.com will double next year, Brisco says. Consumers who buy through his company save more than $500 per ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Internet Gobbling Up More Vehicle Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642