TOKYO â€“ One of the chief architects of Nissan Motor Co. Ltd.â€™s global restructuring plan, Executive Vice President Patrick Pelata is not one to rest on his laurels. Pelata, who joined Nissan in June 1999, the same month as CEO Carlos Ghosn, has overseen the launch of more than 25 models, including such standouts as the Z350, Murano and Cube. A half-dozen more will come on stream in fiscal 2004, as Nissan tries to further integrate its product development and manufacturing operations with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Interview With Nissanâ€™s Pelata: Diesel Needed for Europe; New Sentra for U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642