Hand-held emergency-alert devices linked with home telephones now are as popular with the elderly as early bird specials. Inventor Bob Eisenman says he is adding a new twist to the concept of summoning help with the touch of button by incorporating global positioning satellite technology with the now ubiquitous key fob. Eisenman’s neck was broken in an accident in 2000, sparking the idea for a device he’s now shopping to auto makers and suppliers. “I was really in trouble and needed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Inventor Touts Emergency-Alert Key Fob" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642