Weakening new light-vehicle sales in June have left inventories a bit swollen heading into August and could prompt auto makers to goose incentives over the next few weeks in an attempt to lure buyers back to showrooms. Already Chrysler Group LLC has moved to expand its money-back guarantee program to additional models, provide interest-free loans for up to 60 months and offer to make the first two monthly payments on vehicles purchased. Previously, Chrysler offered the 60-day, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Inventories on Watch List as Slow June Sales Boost Daysâ€™ Supply" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642