After more than two years of rumors, General Motors Corp. finally strikes a deal to sell its Electro-Motive Div. The sale to an investor group led by Greenbriar Equity Group LLC and Berkshire Partners LLC covers substantially all of the Electro-Motive businesses, including North American and international locomotives; power, marine and industrial products; the spare parts business; and all of Electro-Motive's locomotive maintenance contracts worldwide. The LaGrange, IL, and London, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Investor Group Buys GM Electro-Motive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642