CANBERRA – The administrator of collapsed Australian car parts maker Ion Ltd. says there is strong interest from trade and private equity buyers in several of the supplier’s assets now on the block. Credit Suisse First Boston has been appointed to handle the sale of parts of Ion, including a plant in New South Wales that makes automatic gearboxes for Ford Motor Co. of Australia Ltd. and South Korea’s Ssangyong Motor Co. Ltd., two engine component plants in South Australia and alloy wheel ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ion Asset Sale Drawing Interest, Administrator Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642