CANBERRA – The sale of Ion Automotive Systems Pty. Ltd.’s automatic transmission plant in Albury, New South Wales, is delayed after the buyer’s financial backers impose new conditions. Powertrain Products International had agreed to buy Australia's only automatic transmission plant from the administrators selling the assets of the failed car-parts group. (See related story: Bankrupt Ion Sells Oz Transmission Plant to PPI) Ion Administrator Colin Nicol says the sale of the plant has been ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ion Australian Transmission Plant Sale Stalls" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642