There are early signs that Delphi Automotive Systems is benefiting from last month's initial public offering of stock, the inaugural move towards independence from General Motors Corp., says Delphi's top executive. “We're seeing a significant increase in quotations. That's the first step,” says Delphi Chief Executive J.T. Battenberg III at the Society of Automotive Engineers exhibition in Detroit. Delphi's goal is to have 50% of its business with non-GM North American customers by 2002. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IPO Already Paying Off, Delphi Says" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642