VIENNA – The first export shipment of the Peugeot 206 Sedan left the Tehran-based Iran Khodro Co. plant this week. The sedan version, manufactured exclusively in Iran, will be sold through Automobiles Peugeot’s distribution network in up to 39 countries. Peugeot says it expects Russia and Turkey to be significant markets, together with other export regions such as Ukraine, Central Asia, Middle East and North Africa. Prior to the first export shipment, a group of about 150 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran Khodro Launches Peugeot 206 Sedan Exports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642