VIENNA – Iran's largest car maker, Iran Khodro Co., launches pilot production of the new sedan version of the Peugeot 206. Serial production is scheduled for November or December. Peugeot 206 Based on the well-known Peugeot 206 hatchback, the new sedan, at least initially, will be produced only in Iran. PSA Peugeot Citroen also is considering manufacturing the 206 sedan in other countries, such as Brazil and China, but no decision has been reached. (See related story: Iran Khodro to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran Khodro Launches Pilot Output of Peugeot 206 Sedan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642