Iran Khodro Co. inaugurates a new car plant in Khorosan province, Iran. “We decided to establish a small plant in the countryside,” Iran Khodro Executive Vice President Seyed Javad Dehnadi says in marking the official opening. Located in Binaloud, 34 miles (55 km) southwest of the Khorasan capital of Mashhad, the Iran Khodro Khorasan (IKKCO) plant currently sources painted bodies from Iran Khodro's main plant in Tehran. But plans are to have body and paint shops up and running before ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iran Khodro Opens New Car Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642