VIENNA â€“ Pilot production of the Renault Logan is under way at Iranian car maker Pars Khodro Co. â€śOver the next two months, some 200 units of this car will be manufactured,â€ť Pars Khodro parent Saipa Group says in a statement. Serial production of the Logan, for now called by its codename, the L90, in Iran, is slated to begin in September. â€śWe plan to make some 12,000 L90 cars by the end of the current Iranian year (ending March 20),â€ť Pars Khodro Chairman Abdolvahab Shariati says. In ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iranâ€™s Pars Khodro Launches Logan Pilots" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642