VIENNA – Iranian assembler Pars Industrial Development Foundation Co. and China’s Changan Auto Co. Ltd. sign an agreement for the production of the Changan Benni small car. The contract calls for the start of complete-knocked-down assembly of the Benni beginning in first-half 2009. The production facility, located in Soveh, Iran, some 68 miles (110 km) from Tehran, is expected to have initial annual capacity for 50,000 units, ultimately rising to 250,000. Benni is the export model ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Iranian Assembler to Build Changan Cars" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642