New-car sales in Ireland continued their record pace in February, rising 5.4% to 26,835 units from year-ago’s 25,506. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry says sales for the first two months of the year are up 7.0% to 72,853 units from like-2006’s 68,617. The buoyant market saw light-commercial-vehicle sales climb 14.0% in February to 5,577 units, taking the year’s 2-month total up 18.9% to 13,177. Heavy-commercial-vehicle deliveries, while down 10.8% for the month to 581 units, are ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Ireland Sees Buoyant February Sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642