Irish new-car sales continue to sink at an alarming level as industry job losses top 10,000. October deliveries slid 12.7% to 1,526 units from prior-year’s 1,748, Society of the Irish Motor Industry figures show. The result leaves 10-month sales at 56,637, down 62.4% from 150,790 year-ago. Sales of light-commercial vehicles showed little signs of life in October, tumbling 52.5% to just 448 units, leaving 10-month results trailing year-ago 70% to 8,806. SIMI Director General Alan ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Irish Auto Industry Continues to Lose Jobs as October Sales Skid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642