New-car sales in Ireland continued their downward spiral in October, with deliveries plummeting 51.8% to 1,569 units. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry says the latest report puts the 10-month total up just 2.6% to 88,744 units. Only five brands managed to sell in triple figures for the month as Volkswagen topped the list with 236 units, ahead of Toyota (210), Renault (192), Opel (157) and Ford (118). Toyota leads the Irish new-car market year-to-date, selling 11,486 units to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Irish Car Sales Plunge, LCV Sales Inch Up in October" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642