Irish new-car sales grew 8.4% in July, compared with prior-year, to 13,150 units, advancing the industry’s year-to-date total 6.0% to 166,322 units. The Society of the Irish Motor Industry figures show light-commercial vehicle deliveries for the first seven months rose 13% to 35,851 units, although heavy-vehicle sales slipped 7.7% to 4,135. Light-commercial deliveries in July, alone, climbed 26% to 3,205 units, while heavy-commercial sales surged 51.6% for the month to 441 units. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Irish New-Car Deliveries Jump 8.4% in July" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642