PARIS – The next-generation Chevrolet Colorado and GMC Canyon will reflect General Motors Corp.’s commitment to global product development. Like the current pickups, the next-generation trucks will be a joint project with Isuzu Motors Ltd. assuming the engineering lead, Bob Lutz, GM vice chairman-global product development, tells Ward’s in a recent interview here. But the arrangement is more complicated this time around. GM announced in April it was selling its 7.9% stake in Isuzu in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Design to Hold for Future GM Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642