Isuzu Motors Ltd. says its global vehicle output will drop 6% this year to 430,000 units. Worldwide sales of Isuzu’s Japan-built trucks and buses will be down 20% this year to 186,000. However, domestic sales of the vehicles are expected to climb 13%. Isuzu has been struggling with a slump in sales, both at home and abroad. The heavy-duty truck market has been especially weak. Isuzu earlier announced it would launch next month a joint venture, GMI Diesel Engineering Ltd., with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Forecasts Drop in Global Output" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642