Isuzu Motors Ltd.'s all-new '06 i-280 and i-350 midsize pickups offer the longest powertrain limited warranty and some of the most comprehensive overall coverage of any '06 model pickup sold in the U.S., the auto maker says. Citing a survey of manufacturer websites, third-party specification sources and consumer brochures, Isuzu claims the 7-year/75,000-mile (120,700-km) powertrain warranty on its i-Series trucks, which share their structure with General Motors Corp.'s Chevrolet Colorado ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Pickups Offer Longest Powertrain Warranty" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642