Isuzu Motors America Inc. announces pricing for its all-new ’06 pickups will begin at $16,989 for the entry-level i-280 Extended Cab 4x2, more than $1,000 less than a comparably equipped ’06 Chevy Colorado, Isuzu claims. The Isuzu and Chevrolet pickups are based on the same platform and built at General Motors Corp.’s Shreveport, LA, factory. “Isuzu has had a tradition of value pricing that we are proud to continue with the new Isuzu pickups,” says J. Terry Maloney, president and chief ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Isuzu Prices '06 Pickups" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642