TURIN – Giorgetto and Fabrizio Giugiaro of ItalDesign SpA will make thousands of Alfa Romeo enthusiasts dream at the Geneva Auto Show with their high-performance concept supercar. Indeed, the car may become a reality if public reaction convinces the newly appointed Alfa Romeo management to bring it to production. ItalDesign has designed and engineered the prototype to demonstrate its full feasibility. See related story Additionally, Fiat Auto SpA has said it plans to reintroduce ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"ItalDesign to Unveil Alfa Romeo Dream Car at Geneva" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642