Italian bank Mediobanca SpA along with several other investors, purchase just under 35% of Ferrari SpA, which is 90% controlled by Fiat Auto SpA. Published reports indicate the investors paid €870 million ($845 million) for the stake. Fiat earlier said it planned to list up to 40% of its controlling interest in Ferrari by the end of this year on the Milan stock exchange to help offset its €6.6 billion ($6.4 billion) debt load. If the value Mediobanca paid for its equity is any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Italian Investors Purchase Ferrari Stake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642