It was only the first day, but stock in Delphi Automotive Systems held its value on Wall Street Friday, as the company completed its split from parent General Motors Corp. Delphi shares were trading late Friday at about $20 apiece on the New York Stock Exchange, up from the initial $17 when 100 million Delphi shares first were offered to the public in February. GM completed the separation Friday by releasing its 452 million Delphi shares to GM stockholders, who got almost seven Delphi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"It's Official: Delphi Independent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642