VIENNA – OAO IzhAvto, the Russian auto maker based in Izhevsk, postpones a plan to build the Kia Cerato due to negotiations over the sale of the plant. Uncertainty regarding whether and how long Kia assembly could be continued in the event of a change of ownership is stated as the reason. Cerato assembly was to begin this fall. Lada maker OAO AvtoVAZ and its partner and shareholder Renault SA are considering buying the IzhAvto facility in an attempt to increase production. The SOK Group ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"IzhAvto Postpones Assembly of Kia Cerato" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642