Ford Motor Co. reveals its Jaguar Cars restructuring plan, as weak sales, a suspect product mix and an increasingly competitive luxury-vehicle segment have led the British brand into a sea of red ink. Jaguar lost $360 million in the second quarter, inspiring Ford’s earlier announcement of intentions to restructure the British luxury unit, one of four brands operating in Ford’s Premier Automotive Group. PAG Chief Mark Fields: Quick turnaround “unlikely.” The auto maker plans to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jag to Shutter Browns Lane; Plans Aluminum XK" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642