Jaguar Cars Ltd. is looking at assembling cars in Thailand for both domestic and export markets, as it seeks to raise its profile in the region. If the plan proceeds, Thailand will be the first location outside the U.K. to build Jaguars. Jaguar reportedly has had annual sales of about 100 units in Thailand in recent years. The auto maker will have its sales company operate as a unit of Premier Automotive Group (Thailand), cooperating with its Thai partner, Jaguar Cars (Thailand). The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Considers Thai Production" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642