SEVILLE, SPAIN – Ford Motor Co.’s British luxury marque Jaguar isn’t about to rest on its laurels as it launches its new XJ luxury flagship. The company is poised to launch several new or refreshed models in the coming years, including a restyled XK coupe and convertible. Bob Dover, chairman and CEO of Jaguar and Land Rover, tells Ward's Jaguar learned a tough lesson from its newly launched XK coupe and convertible models, which closely resembles the previous model. He admits Jaguar ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar to Continue Product, Powertrain Offensive" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642