TOKYO – How-to books for successfully selling imported cars in Japan are not available, but the basics are simple and the sales volume need not be large. Jaguar X-Type now accounts for 56% of brand's sales in Japan. What's most important, experts say, are distinctive vehicles, not duplicated by Japanese auto makers. Back them up with effective marketing and skilled dealers and you have a winning formula. Witness what Jaguar has been able to do. "The U.S. market accounts for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Does More With Less in Japan" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642