AUCKLAND – Ford Motor Co. rolls subsidiary Jaguar New Zealand Ltd. into its Premier Automotive Group (PAG) of New Zealand. The move, slated for Feb. 1 is designed to keep Ford’s wholesale luxury groups under one umbrella. Jaguar will join the Aston Martin, Land Rover and Volvo brands in New Zealand as part of PAG. Jaguar New Zealand, a company jointly owned by Colin Giltrap and John Fairhall, has managed the Jaguar brand here since the mid-1980s. The Jaguar operation will be based at ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar Joins PAG in New Zealand" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642