DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co. President and CEO Alan Mulally says a deal to sell its Jaguar Cars and Land Rover subsidiaries should be completed by the end of the first-quarter. Ford last week named India-based Tata Motors Ltd. as the frontrunner to purchase the brands. Mulally declines to comment on whether Ford will retain a minority stake in the two brands, citing the sensitivity of the ongoing discussions. “We’ve narrowed it down to Tata, (and we’re) talking to them about all the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar, Land Rover Sale to Wrap Up in Q1" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642