DETROIT – The all-new Jaguar XF attempts to redefine not just the S-Type, but the design direction and financial fortunes of Jaguar Cars. The luxury auto maker will start building the XF later this year at its Castle Bromwich, U.K., plant for sale in spring 2008, Jaguar Managing Director Bibiana Boerio says. It will be offered first in the U.K., then the U.S. and Europe, not reaching some markets until June of next year. Boerio declines to provide volume estimates for the XF. The S-Type ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jaguar XF Designed to Give Cat New Life" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642