DETROIT -- Deliveries of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in January hit 21,517 units, down 24.1% from year-ago’s relatively weak 28,354 sales total as the industry struggles to rebound from an awful slump that started in late 2000, according to Ward’s data. See related data Heavy-duty (Class 8) sales declined 27.2% to 8,259 units from the 11,352 big rigs sold during like-2001. Freightliner Corp.’s Western Star marque, with sales up 56.8% to 174, was the only manufacturer to record an ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"January Big Truck Sales Down 24.1%" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642