Federation of Thai Industries Chairman Payungsak Chartsutthipol says some industries, including high-tech electronics and automotive plants, may need up to 10 months to fully recover from the massive floods sweeping through Thailand. Payungsak makes the comment after meeting with officials from the Japanese Chamber of Commerce, who say the Thai government needs to put all efforts into lowering the floodwaters by no later than mid-November. The Bangkok Post quotes Chamber Director ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japan Bristles at Timeline for Thai Flood Recovery" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642