Japanese suppliers are firmly on the road to recovery after setbacks and suffering during the global recession, weaving adroitly nowadays into new patterns where needed to thrive again. Sales are picking up, margins are improving and profits are replacing losses. Check with the leaders and you find them rebuilding and restructuring, cutting costs and adapting and modifying operations to hone a more competitive edge on their products in a world of changing demand, with Asia moving to the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanâ€™s Auto Suppliers on Comeback Trail" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642