TOKYO -- Japanese car buffs are finding car video magazines something new and novel, the next best thing to actually climbing behind the wheel of a high-performance car. They soon may be the rage in the U.S. as well. Thirteen years ago, 2X4 Motoring, a subsidiary of Kodansha Ltd., one of Japan's largest publishers, turned to videotapes as the best way to show the critical details of acceleration, cornering and other handling attributes. Several top Japanese racecar drivers were ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanâ€™s Car Video Magazines Gain Popularity" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642