TOKYO – The future of the Japanese automotive industry can be summed up in four words – more sales, more profits. Never have producers been healthier. Historic highs have been reached, and more are in sight. "Nine out of Japan's 12 auto makers will enjoy record high profits in the fiscal year ending March 31 (2006)," says Koji Endo, an industry expert with Credit Suisse First Boston Securities (Japan). "Hino Motors (Ltd.) and Fuji Heavy Industries (Ltd.) will be profitable. Only ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Auto Industry Gains Momentum, Sets Fiscal-Year Records" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642