Japan’s auto makers in October will host global auto industry meetings for both passenger cars and commercial vehicles, the fifth of each such meeting to be held. “These gatherings serve as important forums for auto industry leaders from the U.S., Europe and Japan to deepen their mutual understanding of the common issues facing the global industry today, including vehicle emissions reduction, fuel quality, and the protection of intellectual property,” the Japan Automobile Manufacturers ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Auto Makers to Host Global Industry Meetings" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642