Japanese auto makers have their sites set on South Korea and are taking special note of the country’s affluent young-adult market, which is gaining strength. Nissan Motor Co. Ltd. and Honda Motor Co. Ltd. both announced plans this month to penetrate this large market segment. Infiniti M45 Nissan’s announcement is the most recent. The company plans to bring in its Infiniti luxury lineup mid-year. Honda earlier in the month said it would sell the Accord in South Korea. The two auto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Auto Makers Target Young, Affluent Koreans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642