PARIS – Japanese brands have 61.2% of the growing 4-wheel-drive market in France and four of the top five positions, led by Toyota with 23.9%. Ford and Chevrolet brands, the leaders in North America, are No.22 and 23 on the 24-brand list, neither selling more than 300 units. DaimlerChrysler AG's Jeep brand is No.10 in France, with 3,047 sales. Toyota RAV4 The top French brand, Renault, sold 3,885 units, with the Renault Kangoo 4x4 accounting for two-thirds of the sales. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Japanese Brands Lead French 4WD Market" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642