From all accounts, Johnson Controls Inc. has been running in the right directions in China, multiplying carefully since 1992, and not about to slow down any time soon. "China represents the biggest opportunity for our company to grow," Jeffrey S. Edwards, executive vice president and general manager-Japan and the Asia/Pacific region, says in an interview. This global producer of automotive interior systems and components opened a sales office in Beijing in 1992, when annual passenger-car ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI Foresees Continued Growth in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642