HOLLAND, MI – Johnson Controls Inc. officially opens a new and improved Advanced Materials and Process Engineering (AMPE) lab at its technical center here. The facility began humbly in 1994 with a small room and two pieces of equipment and has evolved into a state-of-the-art, spacious laboratory packed with instruments and equipment capable of analyzing the performance and compatibility of a variety of materials used in vehicle interiors. The Soxhlet Extraction Test is designed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI Opens New Lab at Michigan Tech Center" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642