Johnson Controls unveils to automakers a full range of “Bluetooth” technology devices, which allow digital devices to share information or “talk” with each other wirelessly within a vehicle. TravelNote is a digital recorder/playback device which allows a driver or occupant to record, store and playback reminder messages. TravelNote can then take the information and transmit it to any other device with Bluetooth technology — such as a personal digital assistant (PDA). Bluetooth technology ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI pitches Bluetooth technology" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642