Call it supplier cohabitation. In a unique arrangement for the supplier industry, Johnson Controls Inc. is sharing space with its key plastics supplier, Becker Group LLC. in a new $35 million manufacturing facility on the grounds of the former Detroit Arsenal Tank Plant in Warren, MI. The Becker Group occupies about 70,000-sq.-ft. of the 265,000-sq.-ft. complex and provides injection-molded plastic door trim panels to JCI for final assembly and sequencing for delivery to local ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"JCI/Becker Group Share Plant" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642