A new study by J.D. Power and Associates reveals 30% of new-vehicle buyers surveyed “definitely” would consider a hybrid electric vehicle and another 30% strongly would consider one. As part of its Hybrid Consumer Acceptance Study, J.D. Power asked people in what segments did they want hybrids offered; what would cause them to purchase a hybrid model and how much would they be willing to pay for one. Respondents indicated an optional hybrid powertrain would be preferable in their current ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"J.D. Power Survey Shows High Level of Interest in Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642