Chrysler Group says prices for its ’05 Jeep Liberty CRD diesel will start at $25,125 for the entry-level Sport 4x4 model. The up-level Limited 4x4 will carry a base price of $27,355. Production of the highly anticipated Jeep Liberty diesel will begin in November, with vehicles arriving in U.S. showrooms before year’s end. The auto maker says it already has received more than 40,000 inquiries from interested consumers.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Announces Diesel Liberty Pricing" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642