WEST POINT, NY – Launching a fleet of 206 ’11 Jeep Grand Cherokees from this storied military citadel, dealers from the Northeast region of the country race away with the first batch of the production vehicles built by Chrysler Group LLC’s Jefferson North plant in Detroit. Jeep chose to initiate sales of its all-new SUV here because the Northeast is the largest U.S. market for the model, as well as the brand, says Jim Morrison, chief of Jeep product marketing. About one-third of Grand ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Jeep Launches New Grand Cherokee in U.S. Northeast Region" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642